Bee pollen is a fine powdery substance collected from the stamen of flower blossom and is naturally granulated by the bees. It is considered a highly nutritious and complete food and contains a rich supply of B-complex vitamins, vitamins C, A, E, carotenoids, folic acid, amino acids, a wide array of minerals and some essential fatty acids.
Western Australia has a high density of unique plant species that produce high quality pollens. These are harvested free of chemicals and from pristine forests and conservation reserves. New health properties have been identified and should excite health conscious consumers.
Bee pollen is a complete protein and contains all 22 elements of the human system including:
- All essential amino acids (bee pollen contains the eight essential amino acids, which the human body cannot produce.)
- Vitamins A, B Complex series C, D, E, K and Rutin.
- 28 Minerals, including Trace Minerals needed for good health.
- Enzymes and Co-Enzymes necessary for good digestion.
- Hormones such as the ones found in our bodies to affect normal function.